Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[Book Review] Bewitching the werewolf by Caroline Hanson

Summary (from Amazon):
When witch for hire, Megan Stephens, is assigned to help the local werewolf pack leader find a mate, she thinks the job will be easy. Get in, get him up and get gone. But when she meets Zack Connor, she realizes her future might have a lot more dog jokes in it than she ever imagined.




I wanted something quick, fast, and romantic to read. Bewitching the Werewolf is just that. It was a book that I can read in one sitting which is what I wanted.

The title in itself was enough to drag me in. It’s unique and catchy.

Plot: Although the plot isn’t exactly anything new (girl sent to find mate for guy, girl has the hots for guy), the whole witch and werewolf thing made it different. I wish this was a longer piece. It would have been to explore these two worlds more.

Romance: Both main characters had a strong personality that it made the story funny. I absolutely love it when a story has banter! So better than “oh I like him, but he’s the popular guy and I’m the quiet girl” type of stories.

And with that, short fast review for a short fast story. It’s free on Amazon so get it while you can!


4 stars for Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson.

No comments:

Post a Comment